We’re talking favourite Christmas Leftovers at Butcher’s Block HQ, so our team has kindly pieced together the perfect Turkey Curry Recipe. This recipe is an ideal post-Christmas meal; it’s easy to make, uses up what’s left of your Turkey and tastes positively delicious.
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Your leftover cooked turkey meat, chopped or shredded
- In a pot, bring water to a boil. Add rice and stir. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Add a pinch of salt if you wish.
- In a medium sized pot over a medium heat, melt the butter, Saute the minced onion until translucent, not browned. Reduce the heat to a simmer, and stir in the Coconut milk, sliced mushrooms, and the milk.
- Constantly stir the contents of the pot .Add the curry powder, sour cream and your leftover turkey meat.
- Cover and allow to low simmer 20 to 25 minutes. Ladle the curry mixture evenly over the rice for each individual serving.
Are you going to attempt our Turkey Curry? Make sure you send it on to us via Facebook!