Store Manager Job Kildare
The Butcher’s Block is recruiting for the position of Retail Store Manager for their store located in the Monread Shopping Centre, in Naas.
About this Job of Store Manager:
This busy yet challenging role requires someone with previous management experience in a busy retail environment. It is essential that the manager has the proven ability to achieve defined targets and objectives through the management and motivation of hard working team.
- Previous store management experience.
- Proven communication skills
- Motivation and leadership skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative.
- Excellent customer interaction skills.
- Experience serving and advising on products.
- Experience in meat retail is an advantage, but not essential.
Responsibilities will include stock control, stock-taking, merchandising, staff management, staff training, and sales, ordering, and reporting to Senior Managers.
Days per week: 5/7
Hours per day: 9
Hours per week: 45
Start Date: Immediate.
How to Apply for this job:
Apply in writing to: The Butchers Block, Head Office, Rathangan Industrial Estate, Rathangan, Co. Kildare or email to email@example.com